This year’s IPTA meeting will be held in Parkes (Student Week) and the Blue Mountains (Science Week). The meeting website is located at ipta.phys.wvu.edu.
- $400 AUD (approx. $312 US) : Please note that this amount is based on expected attendance and may change.
- The registration fee includes the conference dinner & welcome reception. Please pre register for the meeting so that we can get an idea of the number of attendees and finalize registration costs.
Student Week: July 19 — July 24
- Accomodations can be handled by the “Station” Motel in Parkes for up to 50 students at a rate of $110 per room. Some of these rooms are doubles and can be shared
- On site catering (lunch, tea) and transport to the meeting site are included in the registration fee
Science Week: July 26 — July 31
- Meeting venue is the Fairmont Resort, Leura
- Block rate rooms are $243 AUD ($190 USD) per night and most rooms can be shared
- Attendees are not required (although they are encouraged) to stay on site, and somewhat cheaper accomodations are available nearby at the Waldorf Leura for $150 AUD / night.